Terms and Conditions: Pricing valid for one year from service start date. New projects must begin by June 2020 to guarantee COVID-19 Crises Pricing. 6-month minimum engagement required. Billed monthly.
Ideal for organizations with Security Operation Centers
24/7 VUNETRIX DEVICE MONITORING –automated fault detection for IP security technologies
MSRP $2.50 per device per month | Integrations $1.50 per camera, per month
- Fault detection and reporting dashboard – Intuitive Interface, mobile friendly
- Health and performance checks by device every 60 seconds
- Purpose-built for physical security
- OEM agnostic – single-pane-of-glass, regardless of manufacturer
- Automated Alerts – Email, SMS, M/S Teams, Slack, and more
- Remote troubleshooting capabilities
- Remote restart capabilities for Windows services
- VMS Integrations available (Genetec, Milestone, Wavestore, Exacqvision)
- On-premises installations available
Ideal for organizations without Security Operation Centers
24/7 VUNETRIX WATCH – Monitoring and Management of Vunetrix Dashboard and Device Alerts.
MSRP $5.25 per device per month | Integrations $1.50 per camera, per month
- Includes Vunetrix Device Monitoring – 24/7 automated fault detection for IP security technologies
- Monitor Vunetrix dashboard and receive device/system alerts 24/7
- Interpret device and system performance data
- Depending upon criticality of site/system, monitor or escalate alert based on client-specific, pre-established procedures (SOPs) and SLAs.
- Create Service Ticket (if applicable)
- Dispatch of / Communication to integrator with follow up and documented resolution
- Device/system performance and metric reporting
- Communication regarding issues via phone, email, and SMS to stakeholders
Ideal for organizations that need to reduce, eliminate or augment on-site guard force.
24/7 WATCH CAMERA PATROLS by RASWATCH fortune-100-level, virtual GSOC
MSRP $2995 per month minimum, up to 25 cameras. Additional camera bundles (5 each) $395 per month.
- Actively receive motion-based alerts when location/site is supposed to be closed/vacant
- Hourly patrol through all cameras
- Motion based analytics monitoring and reporting
- Dispatch of law enforcement or onsite guard for incident response with follow up and documented resolution
- Communication regarding issues via phone, email, and SMS to stakeholder